Thursday, May 10, 2012

And Now For Something Completely Different...

I need an outlet for my wacky and wandering thoughts and decided a new blog would be just the ticket.  What I write may have no relevance to anyone but me...and I am at peace with that thought.

I kinda like the fact that I wore my Mad Cow t-shirt for the overnight sleep study

If you are brave enough to attempt to follow my bouncing brain - don't say I didn't warn you first.
  
Right now I have lots of ideas swirling around my brain and I don't quite know how to put them into action.  I have decided to go back to school and get a certificate - Database Business Intelligence Analyst.  There is real excitement brewing in me and I think I finally know what I want to be when I grow up.  But I often get really pumped about new things and then they slowly fizzle out when some shiny new bauble finds its way into my focus.  Learning really turns me on and makes me happy...but then so do flowers, music, HotRod, puppies, vacations at the beach, new car shopping, bald eagles flying, chocolate, did I mention music and HotRod?  Well...you get the idea.

Photography is also a new hobby and I enjoy it immensely.  I would love to get a new/used DSLR, but right now that is not an option.  I get some pretty cool shots with my iPhone and my Panasonic point & shoot so I will keep learning new things and honing my eye for composition - which is not a strong point right now.

Work is in flux...24 years at the same job and I need something new...thus going back to school.  I will be even more not wealthy for several more years to come, but hopefully by the time I get finished there will be jobs available to me. 
  
This is my tattoo that reminds me to live every day to it's fullest - I'm not very good at that at the moment...
Stay tuned...you never know where my brain will go next...BAZINGA!!


No comments:

Post a Comment