Tuesday, July 31, 2012

How many streetlights does it take...

In order for me to drive to work on Tuesdays?  I decided to find out this morning.


The street where I live...


It is actually harder than you think to keep count...listening to music, swearing at the car next to you as they drink coffe/talk on the phone/put on eye makeup, and just plain old lack of focus.  I can get distracted by the goofiest things.  Not to mention dodging Microsoft shuttle busses and bicycle riders...


In front of the next building over from my office...

OK...now for the numbers.  On Tuesday I have to attend a meeting with one of our Distributors, so this counts the stop lights from my home...to their office...and then to my office.

Are you ready now?  There are 53 stop lights between my home and Arrow Electronics in Bellevue WA.  There are a total of 69 stoplights to travel from my home to Arrow and then to my office.  And this is NOT big city driving folks.  I knew it was a lot...but not this many.





No comments:

Post a Comment